Become a Member of CIAVA
We invite you to become a member or renew your membership with Central Indiana’s only professional membership association dedicated to inspiring and empowering those who manage and lead community-wide volunteer initiatives. Central Indiana Association of Volunteer Administration (CIAVA) provides essential professional development opportunities, including education, networking, collaboration and support. The CIAVA membership cycle runs August 1 to July 31, with flexible membership options for individuals and organizations. Membership provides access to all member benefits and activities during the membership cycle.
DUE TO COVID-19, CIAVA IS SUSPENDING IN-PERSON MEETINGS FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. ALL MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS WILL TAKE PLACE VIRTUALLY, VIA ZOOM, AND MEMBERSHIP PRICING HAS BEEN ADJUSTED FOR 2021-2022.
CIAVA Membership Benefits
- Member pricing for monthly meetings that provide networking and collaboration opportunities and continuing education on a range of applicable topics
- Complimentary hot breakfast provided at each meeting (August - May) - IN-PERSON MEETINGS ONLY
- Discounts for workshops and special topic discussions, including the Midwest Volunteerism Summit presented by CIAVA
- Access to industry leaders
- Voting privileges
- Discounted rate to earn the Certified Volunteer Administrator (CVA) credential and support
- Access to our 'members-only' section on the CIAVA website
- CIAVA Swag
- One FREE meeting pass for a guest
- BONUS: Pay meeting fees in advance for a full year and receive one meeting for FREE!
Annual Membership Dues
The Annual Renewal Period is available annually from 1 June to 31 August . Existing members may renew their memberships and new members may join during this window.
- Full Standard Membership Dues + Virtual Meeting Fees | $75
- Associate Membership Dues + Meeting Fees | $60
- Organization Membership Dues + Meeting Fees | $150
A 6-month membership is available annually from 1 January to 31 July. Existing members may renew their memberships and new members may join during this window.
- Full Standard Membership Dues + Virtual Meeting Fees | $37.50
- Associate Membership Dues + Meeting Fees | $30
- Organization Membership Dues + Meeting Fees | $75
Please use the form below to submit your membership application. If you would prefer to pay your dues by check or if you would like more information, please email us!