Become a Member of CIAVA
We invite you to become a member or renew your membership with Central Indiana’s only professional membership association dedicated to inspiring and empowering those who manage and lead community-wide volunteer initiatives. Central Indiana Association of Volunteer Administration (CIAVA) provides essential professional development opportunities, including education, networking, collaboration and support.
The CIAVA membership cycle runs August 1 to July 31, with flexible membership options for individuals and organizations. Membership provides access to all member benefits and activities during the membership cycle.
CIAVA Membership Benefits
- Enjoy continuing education content, networking opportunities, and refreshments at 10 monthly meetings.
- Receive discounts for select professional development opportunities, including the 2023 Midwest Volunteerism Summit.
- Access CIAVA-only resources, including past presentations and membership directory.
- Share resources with one guest using a complimentary CIAVA meeting pass.
- Connect with peers and industry leaders.
- Shape CIAVA's future with voting privileges.
22-23 Annual Membership Dues
**The membership period has closed for 22-23. Check back in June for 23-24 pricing.
- Standard Membership | Regular Dues: $150
- Associate Membership | Dues: $120
- Organizational Membership | Dues: $300
If you would like more information, please email us!