Become a Member of CIAVA
We invite you to become a member or renew your membership with Central Indiana’s only professional membership association dedicated to inspiring and empowering those who manage and lead community-wide volunteer initiatives. Central Indiana Association of Volunteer Administration (CIAVA) provides essential professional development opportunities, including education, networking, collaboration and support.
The CIAVA membership cycle runs August 1 to July 31, with flexible membership options for individuals and organizations. Membership provides access to all member benefits and activities during the membership cycle.
Membership enrollment is open through August 31.
CIAVA Membership Benefits
- Enjoy continuing education content, networking opportunities, and refreshments at 10 monthly meetings.
- Receive discounts for select professional development opportunities, including the 2023 Midwest Volunteerism Summit.
- Access CIAVA-only resources, including past presentations and membership directory.
- Share resources with one guest using a complimentary CIAVA meeting pass.
- Connect with peers and industry leaders.
- Shape CIAVA's future with voting privileges.
22-23 Annual Membership Dues
The Annual Renewal Period is available annually from 1 June to 31 August . Existing members may renew their memberships and new members may join during this window.
- Full Standard Membership | Dues: $150
- Associate Membership | Dues: $120
- Organization Membership | Dues: $300
If you would like more information, please email us!