CIAVA Meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month from August - June. Check-in and networking begin at 8:30, with the meeting running from 9:00 - 10:00am. We meet in the Community Room @ WFYI (1630 N. Meridian Street, Indianapolis). See 23-24 Meeting Dates and planned topics below.
- August 10: 23-24 CIAVA Orientation
- September 14: “Volunteer Engagement for Organizational Sustainability and Impact” – Beth Steinhorn, VQ Volunteer Strategies
- October 12: Tips for Training Volunteers to Lead your Programs
- November 9: Best Practices for Training Staff to Manage Volunteers
- December 14: Remember What It’s Like to Volunteer (Service Project)
- January 11: Professional Goal Setting for the New Year
- March 14: Recruiting & Retaining Volunteers in Emotionally Draining Environments
- April 11: Scaling Volunteer Management for Organizations (and Departments) of All Sizes
- May 9: Finding and Implementing the Best Volunteer Management System for You
- June 13: Looking Ahead + Professional Headshots
If you would like to receive meeting reminders via email, please sign up by clicking below.